Why You Should Apply
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote. You will receive competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as other benefits.
Full-time employees have the option of taking a half day on Fridays as long as they have put in 40 hours for the week and all of their work is completed. Full-time employees are also eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonuses after 12 months of employment.
If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
The Data Analyst works side by side our digital marketing team members to proactively identify ways to improve client campaign ROI. This includes optimizing analytic and tag manager implementations, creating analytic attribution models and continually making recommendations to improve digital marketing campaigns. These are often multi-channel campaigns including organic SEO, local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, organic social media and even traditional/offline marketing channels. To achieve this, you will partner with other marketing specialists and analysts on the teams.
While this is a work from home position, you can expect to regularly be on video speaking with clients during team calls, and occasionally flying to visit clients in-person.
Excellent communication, creative, technical and analytical skills are a must in this role. We are relying on you to "connect the dots" between all the different data sources. You'll ensure we have correct, accurate and complete information to make data-driven decisions that positively impact client marketing campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the "subject matter expert" for multi-channel analytics, attribution, data analysis and competitive insight best practices
- Design conversion attribution models for digital campaigns
- Analyze campaigns and generate actionable recommendations to improve campaign ROI
- Apply site testing, optimization and personalization tools based on campaign objectives
- Automate data collection and reporting across a variety of platforms and tools
- Analyze data and generate visualizations and insights for use in presentations to leadership and clients
- Extract, analyze, and synthesize data from a variety of sources to measure and report on online and offline customer behavior
- Create insights for optimization and scaling of digital campaigns including conversion rate optimization (CRO), search engine optimization (SEO), social media and paid advertising
- Assist in audience targeting and re-targeting initiatives through digital channels
- Build forecasts and budgets based on historical data
- Partner with our marketing and sales team to help optimize internal campaigns and provide insights for client proposals
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules and share concerns about deliverables, timelines, and issues with project managers and leadership
- Manage and mentor other team members on the campaigns to ensure excellence and professional development
- Research and analyze competitor websites and online presence
- Assist with client reporting and strategic campaign roadmaps as needed
What We’re Looking For
- "A" players
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence and motivation to grow
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/media analytics and attribution or other relevant experience
- Ability to translate statistical analyses into campaign insight and effectively communicate those findings both written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using analytical, statistical and econometric modeling techniques
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital advertising platforms
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform, including: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Google Optimize
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools like Tableau, Alteryx, Domo and Chartio
- Experience with personalization, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience with SQL and the major database platforms like MySQL and Postgres
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, PPC and social media
- A quiet dedicated home work environment with reliable high-speed internet access
- Understanding of the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Analytics, Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is preferred
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great PTO package.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment.
- Health insurance benefits after your first 60 days with options for dental and vision.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California, a part-time professor living in Spain and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).
Apply today and lets talk soon!