Why You Should Apply
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote. You will receive competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as other benefits.
Full-time employees have the option of taking a half day on Fridays as long as they have put in 40 hours for the week and all of their work is completed. Full-time employees are also eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonuses after 12 months of employment.
If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
The primary role of the SEO Project Manager is to organize and manage internal and external resources to meet the goals of our clients’ campaigns. This must be done within a defined scope, time and cost based on the requirements and constraints of specific campaigns.
The SEO Project Manager coordinates SEO work within their team, but is also responsible for interfacing with the Content, Social Media and PPC departments to make sure all marketing channels are working together and are aligned with strategic goals that are set with clients.
We are relying on you to make sure the “trains run on time”, while also stepping in to help with the daily work as needed. You will not be the main point of contact for clients, but will be required to join occasional client calls and meetings.
What You Will Do
- Keep the team organized and all client campaigns moving forward
- Create and actively manage campaign roadmaps
- Breakout strategic objectives to the task level
- Prioritize and assign tasks to the team and make sure they are completed on time
- Maintain and manage each client project within our project management system
- Balance team member work loads among multiple client projects
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and team to ensure all client campaigns are successful
- Step in as needed to help the team complete tasks
- Join client calls as needed
- Complete monthly client reports and other campaign reports as needed
What We’re Looking For
- "A" players
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence and motivation to grow
- Ability to create digital marketing strategies and break them down to the task level
- An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven technical SEO experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- A true love of organization and keeping things organized
- Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
- Excellent communication skills - within the team, other departments and with external clients
- Experience with optimizing WordPress websites
- Ability to follow up on tasks so they get completed, without nagging team members
- In-depth experience with common SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Manage client budgets and campaign resources
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for data analysis including function mastery and pivot tables
- Ability to create and help the team execute on digital marketing strategies
- Experience working in the digital marketing and SEO industry
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple campaign projects, clients and deadlines
- Understanding of the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, PPC and social media
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc) is a plus
- A quiet dedicated home work environment with reliable high-speed internet access
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great PTO package.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment.
- Health insurance benefits after your first 60 days with options for dental and vision.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).