We are looking for an energetic and innovative Visual Designer to join our unique team of creative individuals. We want someone who enjoys working from home, collaborating regularly with others and meeting strict deadlines. Our goal is to help our clients connect with people who need help and resources. Client communication is required and a very important part of this role. You'll work closely with the Content and Development teams, absorbing the project needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way.
This is a contract position that can turn into Permanent Full-Time, upon hire of the right person.
Salary, based on experience, ranges from $47,000 - $52,000/year to start.
- Adhere to deadlines
- Communicate frequently throughout each project
- Enjoy and excel at client communication
- Follow our Best Practices and guidelines
- Create client branded desktop and mobile UI design
- Create detailed style guides, design specs, and assets for development
- Keep current with the use of the latest theories and tools
- As a Visual Designer on the team, you’ll be responsible for the visual design/user interface (UI) that follows creative strategies and brands of our clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-5+ years UI design experience at an agency or similar
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, and Illustrator, specifically with mock-ups and web design
- Experience with responsive design and grid-based layouts
- Familiarity with print design
- Great art, design, and creative skills
- Ability to apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to speak comfortably and professionally in client presentations
We are an engaging group of people looking for someone to enhance our team!