Why You Should Apply
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all the while working from home as our team is 100% remote. You will receive competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as other benefits.
Full-time employees have the option of taking a half day on Fridays as long as they have put in 40 hours for the week and all of their work is completed. Full-time employees are also eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonuses after 12 months of employment.
If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for facilitating the execution of our clients' paid search campaigns and carrying out our paid search vision. You will be responsible for creating PPC and other digital advertising strategies for our clients and working with a team of Digital Campaign Specialists who are tasked with executing on your strategies and handling the day to day of running of our client digital advertising campaigns.
Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must in this role. You will be accountable for ensuring a portfolio of clients are achieving the best ROI possible from their digital advertising campaigns.
While this is a work from home position, you can expect to frequently be on video speaking with clients and your team.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term digital advertising strategies for our clients in Google Ads, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo and other digital advertising platforms
- Gather and analyze macro-level data for all digital advertising clients
- Use data to suggest account level and company-wide shifts in digital advertising strategies
- Own and be accountable for the success of client digital advertising campaigns
- Keep the team organized and all client campaigns moving forward
- Contribute thought leadership content to Consultwebs blog
- Communicate directly with clients as needed to discuss campaign results and strategy
- Work with other team members on cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- Provide insight and assistance in mapping out and driving our digital advertising vision
- Oversee the key processes and workflow necessary to create and manage digital advertising campaigns
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years digital advertising experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience in the legal marketing industry preferred but not required
- Google Ads Certification required
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence and motivation to grow
- Ability to create digital advertising strategies and break them down to the task level
- Ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven technical PPC advertising experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
- Excellent communication skills - within the team, with other departments and with clients
- Ability to follow up on tasks so they get completed, without nagging team members
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple campaign projects, clients and deadlines
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc) is a plus
- A quiet dedicated home work environment with reliable high-speed internet access
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A great PTO package
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation
- Health insurance benefits after your first 60 days with options for dental and vision.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support)
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California, a part-time professor living in Spain and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).