Position title: FTTH Construction Project Manager
Job Summary and Objectives:
Conexon is a rapidly growing company working with Rural Electric Cooperatives to build advanced fiber to the home (FTTH) networks nationwide. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Construction Management team for a client in the Tupelo, MS area.
We are looking for qualified candidates for onsite project management that have extensive experience in all facets of constructing a FTTH network. This candidate should have experience in leading and managing FTTX, FTTH, FTTP, Fiber, telecommunications or broadband projects. FTTH project managers must be organized and have good written and verbal communication skills to communicate with clients, cooperative members, and co-workers. Current opportunity includes work onsite with some travel required.
- Scheduling with timeline production and tracking
- Make-ready evaluation and proposed solutions
- Understanding of FTTH plant design
- A thorough understanding of utility attachments, ROW permitting, material management, construction and quality control
- Cost control for the client and Conexon
- Understanding of NESC standards
- Production verification and invoice reconciliation with production
- Service drop installation tracking and assignment
- Fiber optic testing procedures
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Weekly status reporting
This does not mean that the project manager must perform all of these tasks, but the applicant will manage these areas of responsibility.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid time off
- Full benefits (i.e. health, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits