We are hiring full-time, part-time, and for multiple shifts of Technical Support Representatives who will work in a fast-paced call center environment by providing general support to subscribers of some of the most advanced fiber to the home networks in the world. These representatives will take incoming calls or emails from customers and offer resolutions by analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. Representatives will support internet, phone, and television services. We are looking for multiple talented technical support representatives to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our growing company. Come join us in our mission to connect Rural Americans to some of the most advanced fiber to the home networks in the world.
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide daily support to Conexon clients' subscribers via phone, email, or chat.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve customer issues with the ability to determine further action or final completion on customer cases received.
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Identify and determine source of issues and if necessary escalate issue to Conexon network engineering team.
- Create and document issues in ticketing system and follow up with end-users through resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill the objectives of this position.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented individual
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in difficult circumstances
- Ability to rapidly switch between multiple systems and adapt to a changing environment
- Analytical thinker with technical aptitude
- Associate Degree or higher
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Previous customer service/or technical support experience in a call center environment