Concierge Auctions is seeking a senior level full-time hybrid QA Engineer / Business Analyst to join it's lean software team. We are building powerful real estate software that changes people’s lives and improves the way people buy and sell real estate.
Our team combines agile/scrum with lean startup methodology. You’ll be responsible for creating tests and raising larger strategic questions about the product. Help us build products that not only work, but also delight our customers.
- Test products in an agile / lean product development flow
- Work with customers, software engineers, and product designers to create amazing products
- Facilitate testing across multiple devices and platforms using modern testing techniques
- Raise strategic questions and insights that eliminate wasted work and raise the level of our teams
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Help us iterate on processes and guidelines
- Help evaluate the experimental projects of software engineers, junior software engineers and fellow senior software engineers.
- Have a solid understanding of the Concierge Auctions core business and technology products.
- Ensure that all acceptance criteria are met when features are developed
- Provide validated learning as our teams work through the Build-Measure-Learn cycle.
Experience and Background
- 3+ years of experience in software testing (QA)
- 2+ year of experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or Robot Framework
- Continued Self Education through ongoing training and the desire to better yourself.
- Be an extraordinary communicator who can work in front of customers or in high pressure situations.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Be familiar with basic software and server architectural concepts