Concert is a venture-backed platform that changes the way that companies manage incentive compensation and performance-based pay. If you love to help, love to learn, and want to make sure teams have compensation plans that actually work, then we need your help.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Rep to join our fast-growing sales team. As a BDR at Concert, you will help us grow the business by identifying future customers, understanding how their business needs align with our mission to Commission Smarter and working internally to provide the right resources for success. You will be joining a team of smart and passionate people working together to solve challenging and interesting sales compensation problems.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Own inbound and outbound leads in order to build a quality pipeline fitting our ideal customer profile.
- Build targeted lists, finding the appropriate contacts and creating urgency with prospects to allow us the opportunity to solve their problems.
- You can identify areas where our prospects need more education and make content strategy recommendations.
- You’re able to take prospects through a learning journey, through multi channel sequences/cadences.
- You listen closely, and ask clarifying questions to help customers get to the root cause of their challenges.
- You’re familiar with Excel. Our customers are used to spreadsheets today, and sometimes need a little translating a formula to real words.
- Are open to acting out of your title-- we’re a small team so we all pitch in on things big and small (and sometimes annoying).
- 2+ years sales experience with a desire to close new business deals
- Cold calling and pipeline building expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other outbound messaging tools (Salesloft, Outreach, MixMax, etc.) experience a plus