Concert is a venture-backed platform that changes the way that companies manage incentive compensation and performance-based pay. If you love to help, love to learn, and want to make sure teams have compensation plans that actually work, then we need your help.
The Compensation Solutions Manager will serve as a sales comp expert for our customers by ensuring a smooth and painless onboarding experience, serving as a trusted adviser on a daily basis, as well as making sure everyone that interacts with Concert commissions smarter.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are well-versed in sales comp, especially having run, designed, and/or been paid on compensation plans before
- Have experience in accounting, especially revenue recognition
- Can break down complex comp plans into individual components for analysis and translation into Concert
- Have experience developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of customer accounts
- Enjoy helping your customers succeed
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- Understand various business models to support and make system selections to meet their business needs
- Can spot opportunities and provide solutions to improve on product and process
- Have a point of view but are willing to learn from others
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all customers receive accurate, timely statements
- Define and execute on monthly engagement
- Help customers commission smarter
This is a rare opportunity to help create a customer success team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
Concert embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.