At Concert, we're fascinated by motivation and how to get sales teams to do their best work. We've started by focusing on incentive compensation, and managing incentive comp is a complex problem that sits at the intersection of sales, customer success, sales/revenue operations, finance/accounting, HR, and business operations. In short, everyone has a stake! Smarter incentive comp requires understanding motivation, behavioral science, and yes, some math.
We are a fast growing startup seeking an experienced product designer to help us refine our digital experience, and help make incentive compensation design-forward, smart, timely, accessible, and interesting.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented designer to help establish the Concert brand across our cloud-based application, marketing website, and other touch points. This person will lead design projects, and collaborate closely with product management, sales/marketing, customer success, and leadership to grow the Concert website and digital experience.
- Demonstrate beautiful and functional visual and interactive design for our core application, website, and other touch points.
- Express the Concert brand in a digital medium.
- Collaborate with our team to craft compelling stories with our content and application.
- Architect complex end-to-end UX flows for all core and uncommon user scenarios and profiles.
- Prototype new features or experiences.
- Help maintain tools and processes for success, e.g. style guides, scalable design solutions and systems.
- You will work closely with our co-founder/Head of Product, and be responsible to design, iterate, and maintain our digital product and platform.
- Experience in a design discipline related to interaction, information architecture, user interface, UX, graphic design.
- Experience managing design projects in order to create compelling and considered design solutions.
- Experience and understanding of the value of prototyping and user testing to help validate your design solutions.
- Some professional experience – (bonus if in-house for SaaS, preferably B2B, but definitely not required).
- Natural communicator (verbal, written, visual) who can intuit when formal vs informal approaches work or don't; ability to propose ideas across teams, and contextualize multiple ideas in relation to one another.
- Ability to address both product and business goals by creating user-centric design solutions in collaboration. You should be open to sharing and receiving thoughtful feedback from anyone on the team where appropriate.
- Experience in: Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, or other prototyping tools (or equivalent tools that work for you).
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and how to design for it, ability to interface directly with developers.
- You'll be working in a small, high energy, fast paced environment helping other companies commission smarter!
- Covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
Concert is a venture-backed platform that helps companies design and administer incentive compensation plans to drive better outcomes. We're a small, fun, collaborative team, headquartered in New York City (Union Square area).