Interested in interning for a great team working hard to scale an industry-changing platform? CompStak is a VC-backed fin-tech/CREtech company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’re expanding into every major market in the United States. We have a long-term internship opportunity with our Exchange Marketing team.
The Exchange Marketing team is responsible for driving lead acquisition and member engagement. As an intern, you will be supporting the team with daily administrative tasks, including event coordination, handling marketing contact lists, and helping with miscellaneous marketing projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update marketing lists
- Keep track of and update weekly marketing campaign reports
- Help organizing marketing events and tradeshows
- Assist with the creation of digital assets for marketing campaigns as needed
- Assist with implementation of digital marketing campaigns as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and attention to details
- Familiarity with Airtable preferred
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, Sketch) preferred
- Full or Part-Time (at least 3 days per week)
Benefits of Working with CompStak:
- Weekly Company Sponsored Events
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Fully stocked pantry, cold brew, and kombucha
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic and friendly team
- Pups in the office!