Interested in joining a great team working hard to scale an industry-changing platform? CompStak is a VC-backed fintech/CREtech company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry (here's how
.) We’re expanding into every major market in the United States. We are looking for a new member of our marketing team.
The Marketing team is responsible for driving lead acquisition, client engagement and retention, and general brand awareness. The Marketing Manager will help to conceptualize, develop, and execute digital, social, and event marketing campaigns that align to business goals, objectives, and target KPIs. The position reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Be a key player in marketing design. Create emails, landing pages, brochures, print/online ads, posters, signage, digital, and social media, etc.
- Set up HTML emails and landing pages.
- Execute email marketing campaigns that nurture qualified leads for maximum conversions as well as engage inactive, known prospects. Conduct A/B testing to optimize email performance.
- Manage social media posts.
- Coordinate conference participation and out of town sales trips and private events, including scrubbing attendee lists and helping the team to schedule meetings with prospects.
- Assist in the creation of marketing copy to reach targeted audiences from both a content and design perspective.
- Manage and build marketing lists.
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign performance weekly — deliver quarterly campaign performance briefs to marketing leadership
- Order, receive, and maintain marketing collateral as needed.
- 3+ years of proven work experience with direct responsibility for designing and executing successful email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and applications.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, or Sketch.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in commercial real estate or commercial real estate tech a plus.
- Experience with MailChimp, Intercom, Sendwithus, and Google Analytics a plus.
Why work here?
Voted one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work three years in a row, CompStak employs some of the smartest and friendliest people you will ever meet. Just like you, our team is superbly talented, easy going, and fun. At CompStak, you will learn a whole lot; use your energy, talent, and creativity to achieve the impossible; and enjoy every moment. Skip those big company politics and red tape, and take advantage of health and retirement benefits, unlimited vacation, catered lunches and happy hours, an annual company retreat, and access to three office dogs!
Would you like to work here?
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why CompStak will be a great fit for you.