CompStak is a fun, venture backed, tech startup that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’ve built an innovative platform that enables professionals to trade data they have in exchange for the data they need about deals happening in any given market in the U.S.
As Compstak grows, we need talented interns to help us migrate our user submissions into our database. This includes data cleaning, augmentation, and verification projects to improve our data quality. Doing this will help real estate professionals do their job better by providing access and insight into the best-in-class, accurate data in the market
What you’ll learn:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Introduction to SQL through classes taught by our analysts
- Basics of Commercial Real Estate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Startup life in NYC
What we are looking for:
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Experience with Excel
- High level of integrity
- Desire to learn
- Attention to detail and willingness to ask questions
- Be a part of a fast growing tech company
- Fully stocked fridge and snack pantry
- Catered lunch on Fridays and monthly company events
- Dog friendly office
The internship is a paid position and can be done part-time or full-time based on your availability. Part-time applicants must be able to commit to at least 15 hours per week during normal business hours.
Our office is located in NoHo, blocks away from Washington Square Park and a quick walk from Astor Place.
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V