CompStak is a venture-backed tech startup that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’ve built an innovative platform that enables professionals to trade data they have in exchange for the data they need about deals happening in any given market in the U.S.
We are looking for a data scientist with proven NLP skills to join an established data team. Our team is responsible for building a scalable and efficient data pipeline, serving high-quality data to the end user and providing analytics and ML services for our suite of products that are revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry.
- Build scalable models that analyze and extract information from disparate public sources
- Develop and improve machine learning algorithms that drive our data pipeline operation
- Leverage advanced statistical modeling to guarantee proper data QA process
- Drive unique product development using our rare dataset
- Research and implement the latest advances in the world of data
- 4+ years of data science experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Thorough knowledge of machine learning modeling processes
- Thorough knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Thorough knowledge of Natural Language Processing
- Experience with implementation of Data Systems
- Working knowledge of Python or Scala preferred
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL datastores