The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, without yielding interest. We're on a mission to change that.
The Compound protocol is an open, autonomous money market protocol on the Ethereum blockchain, built for developers to unlock a universe of new financial applications. Tens of thousands of users and dozens of applications use the protocol to frictionlessly earn interest and borrow assets. Our team develops the core blockchain infrastructure, as well as the tools to empower new integrations--join us in building an open financial system.
As Compound’s Developer Relations Lead, you will inspire engineers, product managers, and founders to integrate Compound into their projects, or build entirely novel, derivative products on top of Compound.
You will engage with, educate, and grow our developer community, and produce documentation and technical content that empowers developers to build with Compound effectively.
You will be the lead technical representative for Compound in online forums as well as at hackathons and conferences, and build relationships with key individuals and organizations across the Ethereum developer ecosystem.
- Drive developer community growth and engagement online (Discord, Twitter) and offline (meetups, hackathons).
- Attend and speak at technical events ranging from local meetups to global developer-focused conferences (ETHGlobal, DevCon).
- Support developers building on Compound with feedback, guidance, and best practices.
- Maintain and expand our developer and API documentation.
- Regularly release technical content including developer guides, code samples, webinars, and blog posts.
- Translate developer feedback into actionable insights for the rest of our team.
- Familiarity with developing applications and protocols on Ethereum.
- History of participation in developer communities, whether through open source contributions, hackathons, or meetups.
- High-energy, charisma, and passion for educating and helping other developers.
- Experience speaking, writing, and otherwise communicating with technical audiences.
- History of experimentation and tinkering with different technologies.
- Willingness to travel to attend events.
- Experience working on a project that is integrated with Compound.
- Experience in developer relations, evangelism, advocacy, or community building for a cryptocurrency/blockchain company.