The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, without yielding interest. We're on a mission to change that.
Our team develops an open, autonomous money market protocol on the Ethereum blockchain, built for developers to add interest and liquidity to new financial applications. We’re a small team, backed by the best venture capital investors in the world.
As Compound’s HQ Operations Associate, you will ensure that “the trains run on time” at Compound. This is a unique opportunity to handle the day to day logistics of a rapidly growing startup.
- Manage office operations; organizing deliveries, the pantry, garbage collection, vendor and landlord interactions.
- Manage company events & offsites; help plan and execute activities outside the office.
- Procure and organize purchases of equipment; track hardware and supplies.
- Coordinate office visits, and guest interactions.
- Manage the company calendar and vacation schedules.
- Pay bills, and coordinate employee benefits.
- Identify & implement opportunities to build a more cohesive, happy, productive team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; strong grades.
- Eagerness to start your career at a leading cryptocurrency business.
- Exceptional project management, attention to detail, and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.