The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, without yielding interest. We're on a mission to change that.
The Compound protocol is an open, autonomous money market protocol on the Ethereum blockchain, built for developers to unlock a universe of new financial applications. Tens of thousands of users, and dozens of applications use the protocol to frictionlessly earn interest and borrow assets. Our team develops the core blockchain infrastructure, as well as the tools to empower new integrations--join us in building an open financial system.
As a Product Designer at Compound, you'll work closely with our product and engineering team to design products from the ground up, from wireframes to final pixels, in an extremely collaborative environment. You should have a passion for building extremely usable consumer-facing products.
- Take high level product ideas from conception to mockups and finished renderings.
- Work with the engineering team as they implement your designs.
- Gather user experience feedback to improve product decision-making.
- Own the branding and identity of the company, working with outside parties as needed.
- Participate in the product roadmap & planning process with leadership.
- 2+ years of product design experience at a consumer technology startup.
- Experience with agile development and working with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to create detailed prototypes.
- An online portfolio to demonstrate your design work.
- Experience with Sketch, prototyping and wireframing software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.