The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, yielding no interest. At Compound, we’re creating interest rate markets to unlock the value of these assets, empowering investors with new opportunities to profit.
We’re building an open, transparent, frictionless protocol using smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Our goal: to create financial infrastructure that is used for the next hundred years.
As a Product Designer at Compound, you'll work closely with our product and engineering team to design products from the ground up, from wireframes to final pixels, in an extremely collaborative environment. You should have a passion for building extremely usable consumer-facing products.
- Take high level product ideas from conception to mockups and finished renderings.
- Work with the engineering team as they implement your designs.
- Gather user experience feedback to improve product decision-making.
- Own the branding and identity of the company, working with outside parties as needed.
- Participate in the product roadmap & planning process with leadership.
- 2+ years of product design experience at a consumer technology startup.
- Experience with agile development and working with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to create detailed prototypes.
- An online portfolio to demonstrate your design work.
- Experience with Sketch, prototyping and wireframing software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.