What you will do…
- Own the user experience of our products. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable product that customers love to use.
- Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
- Practice extreme ownership. As a senior member of the design team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- You have 4+ years of experience doing product design for a web or mobile product.
- You have a proven track record of success in creating delightful products and can showcase your work.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
- You are experienced in Photoshop or Sketch
- You are customer-focused, have great product sense, and like hard UI/UX challenges
Bonus points if you...
- have experience with sales
- have built a B2B SaaS product
- have experience with React
- have a passion for information design and data visualization.