CompIQ combines machine learning with an extensive database of individual compensation numbers to create the investment management industry’s most intelligent compensation platform ever. CompIQ provides employers an immediate and accurate analysis on how much employees should be paid based on multiple variables including industry trends and what competitors pay.
CompIQ’s investors include 5 CEOs/ Managing Partners of Private Equity or Hedge Funds, CAO & COOs including one of the largest asset managers in the world amongst others.
You will play a mission-critical role in developing the front-end functionality and infrastructure that powers CompIQ's products. We are looking for someone with the experience, creativity, and passion for producing to produce world-class technology. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build, and you will have a ton of trust and responsibility. If challenges excite you, and you are ready for a large one, let us know.
-We are looking for an experienced individual that will own the full front end of the product. Thus, you should expect to find yourself spending time:
- Building features, creating tools, and maintaining code for everything users touch
- Continually improve our frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Thoroughly test all code
- Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- Work closely with other teams in designing features
- Champion best practices and technical standards
You are a seasoned expert in:
- HTML and CSS
- Python and its web frameworks
-In addition to the standard basic engineering standards ( git, collaboration and project management software, software development lifecycle understanding, general computer science principles), you are also very experienced in:
- python, its various SDKs, its adapters and libraries
- use of APIs
- agile software development practices
- UI/UX experience
- cloud platforms - including Heroku
-You know and have implemented the highest security standards for application front end development
-You have experience working on a large-scale web code base
-You have done all of the above - and owned the full front end of a SaaS product - in a startup environment
- Knowledge of data science/stats, domain knowledge, product/design sense are big pluses
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City