Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development of our connected vehicle applications, giving you the opportunity to access cutting-edge V2X technology and become a crucial member of our rapidly growing team.
- Develop and expand our Java frameworks, libraries, tools and user interfaces.
- Deliver reliable, well tested software.
- Work on a wide variety of products that span a broad spectrum of connected vehicle applications.
- Be an influential part of the product from its conception, implementation and deployment.
- 5+ years experience in hands-on Java (SE) development.
- Software designing experience by defining reliable, future-proof software solutions.
- Solid understanding of network protocols and their implementations.
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Identify requirements and define technical solutions.
- Ability to professionally design, implement, review & test applications.
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (JUnit, PowerMock, AssertJ, etc.).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with the Gradle build system.
- Proficiency with RXJava.
- Knowledge of Android application development.
- JavaFX development experience.
- Past experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Spacious and quiet office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a cooperative friendly team.