Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. We are currently looking for a V2X Standardization Expert, which gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Represent Commsignia in various standardization groups (e.g. SAE, IEEE, ETSI, ISO, 3GPP, CAICT, CAICV, CICV).
- Participate in activities of closed, industry standardization groups (IMT2020, 5GAA, C2C-CC, AUTOSAR).
- Proactively edit, maintain and develop new standards.
- Continuously provide internal reports about current progress and news.
- Maintain internal standards knowledge base, map cross-referenced standard document groups.
- Support the identification of internal strategic standardization goals.
- Experience in standardization activities.
- Technical mindset, basic experience in software development.
- High-level knowledge of embedded hardware and software development.
- Experience with networking and wireless communication.
- Good system-level thinking.
- Professional knowledge of English.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle priorities.
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly, identify requirements and define solutions independently and proactively.
- Ability to identify and assess new opportunities
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Experience with connected car technology.
- Knowledge of V2X/DSRC standards.
- Past membership in standardization organizations.
- Experience with Chinese standardization processes
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Chance to pursue a career within a fast growing company.
- Spacious and quiet office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel all around the world.