We are a team of network experts and embedded software developers. As we are growing fast it’s time to expand the team with a dedicated colleague who can keep our development and build servers healthy and the office IT operations fully functional. We are moving fast so you will not have much time to learn the stuff we need (you need to have previous experience and references).
- Manage and plan company-wide network architecture and services, including wired and wireless networks, routers, multi-WAN setups, VPN service, site-to-site access, firewalls and network optimization.
- Manage and monitor development and build servers and services, including automated backups, virtualization, storage management. (<50 nodes)
- Manage / Implement unified user directories and authentication services
- Provide tools and assist the operations team to ease employee onboarding, offboarding including desktop deployment.
- Implement Windows/Linux/Mac desktop and mobile device management including warranty and asset tracking, license management and inventory. (<100 nodes)
- Infrastructure management (printing and remote scanning, CCTV management etc.).
- Solid knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP server configuration, VLANs, routing, VPNs, Firewalls).
- Solid knowledge of user directories and authentication (AD, LDAP, G Suite, RADIUS)
- Experience with endpoint deployment and management (MDT, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Unix based server OSs and network appliances and virtualization (Ubuntu, vSphere, pfSense, Ubiquity, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian product suite and Gitlab/Jenkins CI
- Experience with scripting languages
- User-friendly attitude willing to help employees solving their daily issues with the IT infrastructure.
- Good communication skills and problem solving attitude.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Willing to learn new technologies and respond quickly to new challenges.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Career path towards becoming IT Director / CIO
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team.