Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Junior Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development of embedded software on various V2X devices, allowing you to gain expert knowledge on Intelligent Transportation Systems and become a key member of our rapidly growing team.
- Development of our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services
- Implement support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components
- Development of API bindings for external devices and for various purposes
- Development of applications for safety and optimization purposes
- Programming experience in C language. Previous experience of C99 means an advantage.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a developer.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience with automotive coding standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with an elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering – or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, analyze and solve tasks independently and proactively
- Proactive working approach, ability to work individually and as a member of the team
- An accurate and reliable personality
- Excellent self-administration and good task management
- Willingness to travel
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance