Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Senior Backend Developer of the team, you will have the opportunity to build rock solid, efficient and scalable solutions unleashing the potential of connected cars / infrastructure data. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Responsible for the entire architectural planning and implementation.
- Design robust systems, frameworks, software components, features and APIs.
- Optimize development efforts by using, customizing existing frameworks and libraries.
- Make strategic decisions on challenging technical questions.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Cooperate with full stack engineers, other engineering teams, product management and other. stakeholders to achieve alignment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building and designing complex systems.
- Solid understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in REST API design.
- Experience in Java/Python.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, WebSockets, etc.).
- Experience in Web frameworks (e.g. Spring, Django, etc.).
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience in CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in PaaS technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment.
- A great team.
- Flexible working hours.
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia).
- Competitive salary.
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance.