Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Software Project Manager you will work directly with our management team and help Commsignia deliver cutting-edge software to its clients, giving you the opportunity to contribute to building industry-changing products and become a crucial member of our rapidly growing team.
- Understand software requirements, designs and the development process.
- Coordinate software products throughout the full project lifecycle, including project planning, execution, controlling and follow-up.
- Handle overall responsibility for successful project delivery within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Manage resources between development, porting, test and services teams.
- Cooperate with project team members and other colleagues, proactively provide consultative support.
- Manage change requests and risk management to ensure timely deliverables.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate project documentation.
- Manage project-related customer interactions.
- Regularly report to the management and to customers.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in project or team management.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Software Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Hands-on experience in software development, software design and in software/IT project management (preferably in embedded environments).
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Accuracy, quality-oriented, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle heavy workload.
- Readiness to work proactively and independently.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262.
- Agile development and PMI knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of Linux and mobile platforms.
- German or French language proficiency.
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems and the automotive industry.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.