Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Full-stack developer of the team, you will have the opportunity to build lovable, customer-facing solutions unleashing the potential of connected cars/infrastructure. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Create fast, easy-to-use applications, and develop prototypes based on user stories.
- Use, customize, build libraries, and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and minimize footprint while supports diverse clients (from desktop to mobile devices).
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Cooperate with backend engineers, other engineering teams, product management, and other stakeholders to achieve alignment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience building complex systems.
- Solid understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST,WebSockets, etc.).
- Experience in Java/Python.
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, LeafletJS, etc.).
- Experience in CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in PaaS technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance