Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Test Automation Engineer of the team, you will have the opportunity to assure excellent quality of cutting edge solutions unleashing the potential of connected cars / infrastructure. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- End-to-end testing of our complex web applications
- Planning and establishing scalable test framework for web applications
- Planning, documentation and implementation of automated test cases.
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results.
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem solving.
- Experience in web application test automation framework (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber).
- Experience in end-to-end testing of web applications.
- Understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, Web Sockets, etc.)
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Quality orientated mindset, precision.
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience in Java/Python
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, LeafletJS, etc.)
- Linux or Unix experience.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment.
- A great team.
- Flexible working hours.
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia).
- Competitive salary.
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance.