Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission toincrease traffic safety and efficiency on the road.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer, which gives you a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team working with the biggest automotive customers. We need your can-do-attitude and exceptional client facing communication skills to provide outstanding service and support to our international clients. This role also gives you an opportunity to travel to customers (EU, US, Asia).
- Provide complex design and systems engineering configurations for customers
- Assist customers globally and provide technical advice related to Commsignia’s HW and SW products.
- Understand customer needs, diagnose and resolve customer issues for Commsignia products.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues and information requests.
- Act as a consultant for Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers and other Customer Support Engineers resolving technical deployment obstacles, improving the product’s vision and making Commsignia customers successful.
- Cooperate with clients on the operation and maintenance of Commsignia’s Smart City infrastructure and Automotive software solutions.
- Work closely together with Commsignia’s software and hardware delivery teams.
- Gain and maintain up-to date knowledge of V2X technology and use that knowledge to ensure client success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 year working experience in similar role
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Working knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Understanding of Linux/Unix system administration, experience with OpenWRT is a plus
- Experience working with C/JAVA languages.
- Proactive, can do attitude
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Long-term opportunity in a fast-moving and challenging environment
- Chance to pursue a career within a fast-growing company
- Spacious and quiet office with great atmosphere in Science Park Budapest
- Free coffee & fruits, regular team-buildings
- Flexible working hours