Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Technical writer of the product team, you will have early bird access to the cutting-edge technology and brand new products of Commsignia. You will have the opportunity to learn how these work; turn your experience into clear, understandable information for our customers and join us in the organization and process development. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Write technical documentation for internal audience or external developers e.g developer guides, application notes.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code, API reference.
- Design and organize documentation sets for software and hardware products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others.
- Coach non tech writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- 2+ years of experience with topic based writing, DITA, and writing in the software field for an international audience.
- Ability to gather and understand technical information about both hardware and software products.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Analytical thinking regarding tasks and processes.
- Experience with markup style structured languages (XML, HTML, Md).
- Hands-on experience with implementing seamless documentation publication processes.
- Experience with source code written in embedded C / Java / C++ or Python.
- Experience in the field of computer networks / telecommunication or automotive industry.
- Experience with Git, Markdown, and working from the command line.
- Knowledge about DITA-OT customization and integration.
- Experience with CCMS software (such as EasyDITA, Vasont, Madcap Flare etc.).
- Interest in V2X communication and/or Smart City projects.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance