- Understand technical requirements, designs and the development process of Commsignia’s V2X products.
- Coordinate software and hardware delivery throughout the full project life-cycle, including project planning, execution, controlling and follow-up.
- Handle overall responsibility for successful project delivery within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Manage resources between development, porting, test and services teams.
- Cooperate with project team members and other colleagues, proactively provide consultative support.
- Manage change requests and risk management to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate project documentation.
- Manage project-related customer interactions.
- Regularly report to the management and to customers.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in project or team management.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Software Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Hands-on experience in software/IT project management (preferably in embedded environments).
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Accuracy, quality-oriented, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly, multitask, prioritize and handle heavy workload.
- Willingness to travel.
- Agile development and PMI knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of Linux and mobile platforms.
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems and the automotive industry.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.