Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As our Office Manager your task will be to create order in chaos and be the ultimate problem solver for everyone in the office who is in need of travel arrangements, office supplies or shipping/mailing services. You will be the ultimate hub for everything that arrives to or leaves the office, making sure that everything is tracked and accounted for. You will be greeting guests and preparing meeting rooms for events. Simply put, you’re going to be a heart of the office – both function and emotion-wise 🙂
- Organize international business trips (planning, booking and administering the trips).
- Keep all company documents (contracts, holiday files, delivery documents, etc.) up-to-date.
- Handle the procurement of office supplies and services (liaising with partners, monitoring related expenses, negotiating with existing and new suppliers).
- Track and administer deliveries, import-export documentation.
- Organize teambuildings and office events.
- General administrative and operative tasks.
- Maintain law & order in the office 🙂
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position (assistance or office administration).
- Proactive, assertive personality, ability to analyze and solve tasks independently.
- Highly structured and transparent way of working is a must.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily.
- Great communication and negotiation skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience within a software/hardware provider company.
- Strong Excel skills.
Stable career within a growing Budapest-based company.
- Competitive salary level.
- A dynamic working environment in a spacious office.
- Flexible working hours / part-time employment is possible.