Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development of embedded software on various V2X devices, giving you the opportunity to gain expert knowledge on Intelligent Transportation Systems and become a key member of our rapidly growing team.
- Development of our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services.
- Implement support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components.
- Development of API bindings for external devices and various purposes.
- Development of applications for safety and optimization purposes.
- Programming experience in C language. Detailed knowledge of C99 means an advantage.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a developer.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience with automotive coding standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering – or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, analyze and solve tasks independently and proactively
- Working knowledge of English.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary