Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Junior Pre-Sales/Support Engineer, you will work closely with our Solution Architects and Engineers to support our clients‘ and customers‘ needs regarding their connected and autonomous vehicle activities. You will need to learn and maintain up-to date knowledge of V2X technology and to communicate that to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Assist customers and provide technical advice on Commsignia’s products.
- Cooperate with clients on the operation of Commsignia’s Smart City Infrastructure.
- Work closely together with Commsignia’s software and hardware delivery teams.
- Gain and maintain up-to date knowledge of V2X technology.
- Minimum Requirements: final-year bachelor’s studies in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Experience working with SQL, HTTP protocols and C/C++/JAVA languages.
- Proactive and hard working attitude.
- Willingness to travel to customers: EU, US, Asia.
- Working knowledge of English and Hungarian languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux system administration and scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++/JAVA languages.
- Travel opportunities to EU/US/Asia-based customers and events.
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems and the automotive industry.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.