Commsignia is a research and development company and leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Research Product Manager in our research unit you will be responsible to implement the high-level concept of V2X related research projects and leading the translation of these concepts to technical requirements for our engineering team. This position gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of the development of the automotive technology of the future.
- Involvement in high level concept development and leading the translation of the concept to technical requirements, prototype specifications, epics, and user stories.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog according to business & technology value and stakeholder input.
- Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the product & research vision, technological vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
- Accept or reject research development results from the engineering team
- Manage dependencies, change requests and risks
- Manage partner interactions, representation in events and meetings
- Measure product performance as well as value delivered to clients and make adjustments where necessary.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the overall Commsignia Product Roadmap and Product Vision.
- 0-2 years relevant experience as a product owner, business analyst, technical project manager or related role.
- Degree of engineering (Computer Science, Information Technologies or Software Engineering).
- Technical mindset, experience in software or hardware development.
- Good system and modular level thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle priorities
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly, identify requirements and define solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great networking skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Accuracy, quality-oriented, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle varying workload.
- Travel amount up to 50%
- Industrial experience in embedded hardware and software development.
- Experience with connected car technology
- Experience in EU framework projects
- Experience with networking and wireless communication.
- At least novice knowledge of V2X/DSRC standards.
- Professional knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, German, French
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment.
- A great team.
- Flexible working hours.
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity travel all around the World.