Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. If you are in your final year looking for a part-time internship or a fresh graduate looking for a full-time position, our Junior Embedded Software Engineer position gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Development of our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport and facility services.
- Implementation of support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components.
- Development of API bindings for external devices and for various purposes.
- Development of applications for safety and optimization purposes.
- Programming experience in C language.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded)
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Traveling to external test sites, outdoor in-vehicle evaluations.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team.