You will be joining an automotive software development company, to an organization of 40+ people. You will be responsible for the introduction and maintenance of automotive processes in development, testing, support and project management. Your first, main job will be the successful introduction of Automotive SPICE compliant processes in all the related departments. You will be responsible for the establishment of a powerful quality assurance team which is able to efficiently work together with the scaling (up to 150-200 people) organization. You will report to the CEO while working closely together with the engineering head. Your responsibility would be the functional safety (ISO 26262) expert role as well, and with this expertise you will need to help refining the customer requirements and internally define the ‘what’s and ‘how’s for the engineering teams.
- Automotive software development experience or experience from adjacent fields (e.g. health, rail)
- 5+ years experience in quality assurance field
- 1+ year experience as team lead
- MSc degree
- Analytic thinking and thorough planning
- Solid understanding of Automotive SPICE
- Solid understanding of ISO 26262 and functional safety processes
- Understanding of embedded software development principles (porting, toolchains, networking, real-time operating system)
- Agile (e.g. Scrum) experience
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills.
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future.
- Scientific and technological background for Intelligent Transportation Systems and the automotive industry.
- Office with great atmosphere in downtown Budapest.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.