About Common Energy
Common Energy is revolutionizing the energy sector. Our platform enables homes and apartments across the country to connect to clean energy projects through their utility, dramatically lower carbon emissions and save on their electricity. As such, we are a key part of the solution to mitigate global climate change.
Common Energy’s board and advisors includes leaders from Facebook, Google and President Obama’s cabinet. We are seeking a Content Strategist to be a key member of NYC team.
How do I know if this role is right for me?
● You are passionate about clean energy and are a great writer!
● You want to create meaningful content to drive positive change on a local and national scale
● You are excited about building a network of relationships with influencers, brand champions, press contacts, and other partners to amplify Common Energy's content and reach
● You want the opportunity to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other scalable channels
If our hiring manager could dream up the “perfect” Content Strategist he or she would:
● Have experience growing a brand through high quality, engaging content (or be passionate about learning how to do it—pronto!)
● Have experience writing impactful, error-free articles about the environment, climate change, energy, and/or related topics
● Have basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
● Have worked with Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
● Have 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
● Experience with on-line video, photography, design, or data visualization is a plus
Compensation and other good stuff:
● Attractive compensation with benefits
● Learn from the best! Our tight-knit team has expertise across the solar energy sector
● You will interact with everyone on the team, including the CEO
● Free lunch and snacks every day to keep you hummin’
Please send resume and short cover letter to email@example.com. We reply to every email!