About Common Energy
Common Energy is revolutionizing the energy sector. Our platform enables homes and apartments across the country to connect to clean energy projects through their utility, dramatically lower carbon emissions and save on their electricity. As such, we are a key part of the solution to mitigate global climate change.
Common Energy’s board and advisors includes leaders from Facebook, Google and President Obama’s cabinet. We are seeking a Software Engineer to be a key member of NYC team.
How do I know if this role is right for me?
● You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent demonstrated experience.
● You should be comfortable jumping in and learning new skills on our evolving product.
● You have had at least one relevant previous work experience or internship
● You have permanent authorization to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship
● You don’t mind some Throwback Thursday playlists or occasional fútbol games playing in the office
If our hiring manager could dream up the “perfect” Software Engineer he or she would:
● Be analytically minded
● Have experience in programming and interacting with APIs.
● Have experience with any server side programming language.
● Have experience with web scraping.
● Have great communications skills
● Able to work both independently as well as collaboratively across cross-functional internal teams.
● Come to work each day ready to make a difference and have fun with our team!
Compensation and other good stuff:
● Attractive compensation with benefits
● Learn from the best! Our tight-knit team has expertise across the solar energy sector
● You will interact with everyone on the team, including the CEO
● Free lunch and snacks every day to keep you hummin’
Please send resume and short cover letter to email@example.com. We reply to every email!