Color believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality information they can use to improve and maintain their health. We are transforming how clinical-grade genetic testing is done by removing financial, educational, and geographic barriers. Our goal is to expand physician-supported access to genetic testing to help every person, everywhere understand their risk for hereditary disorders.
We are looking for a Brand and Communications Designer to join the team with a background in digital, product, and brand design. You are a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways, across many medias. You will work closely with the marketing team and product design team to craft and communicate our brand story across print, digital, and experience design.
- Collaborate with designers, writers, and marketers to build a brand + product with a strong foundation that can continue to adapt and grow
- Conceptualize and design impactful visual stories across digital and print
- Contribute to the development and documentation of Color’s brand guidelines and identity
- Collaborate on creation and production of effective marketing campaigns and collateral with outside agencies
- 5+ years experience designing across various media and project types
- Ability to articulate conceptual and design decisions
- Understand content strategy, product design, and product strategy
- Ability to pay attention to fine details, as well as the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to design
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prot