CoLab is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to support our growing team. You will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects, be responsible for helping build and share CoLab's brand identity, and supporting our sales and marketing teams. If you are passionate about technology, and believe you can help us grow our successful user base, let us know!
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies to support lead generation and brand awareness objectives
- Execute digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels
- Collect and interpret research to support marketing strategies and user experience
- Manage and measure campaigns including search, email, social media, PPC and SEO
- Create company branding material and content for promotion to drive growth.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, writing, and interpersonal abilities
- Work an average of 15-20 hours per week
- A background in digital marketing would be considered an asset
- Bonus Skills: Previous experience with a small team or startup, graphic design skills, branding/promotions, sales, and marketing. General understanding of mechanical engineering processes and terminology
Why Join CoLab?
- Join a startup that is set to rapidly expand and develop innovative products
- Express your own input in the shaping the sales, marketing and operations of the business
- Be at the forefront of online collaboration in the Computer-Aided Design industry
- Enjoy exciting employee perks and benefits, an exciting and flexible work environment and frequent team events
- Take an opportunity to learn and grow faster than anywhere else