Our growing team is looking for a digital marketing specialist to help us bring our product to a global market. This position will work closely with the current business team and be given an opportunity to significantly influence CoLab’s marketing and growth strategy, and ultimately connect with some of the most innovative technology companies in the World . If you are passionate about technology, believe you can learn quickly about customer needs and help us grow our user base, let us know! This is a permanent, full-time position. The ideal candidate will possess both the requirements outlined below, and a passion for driving company growth with data-driven decisions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the CoLab platform, and mechanical design across target industries.
- Create digital marketing strategies to support lead generation and brand awareness objectives.
- Execute digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels.
- Collect and interpret research to support marketing strategies and user experience.
- Manage and measure campaigns including search, email, social media, PPC and SEO.
- Set KPIs, and regularly report on results.
- Measure and interpret user data and traffic from the Gradient Web Application and CoLab Software website, and communicate with the product team to determine user experience improvements.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Support digital advertising for trade shows and industry events, and support the sales team in subsequent lead nurturing.
- 3+ Years experience in Digital Marketing or other relevant field.
- Understanding of digital media, digital measurements, and metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels and optimal strategies as it relates to these channels.
- Experience in digital tools/platforms i.e. Video, Webflow, CRMs.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter etc) and deployment strategies.
This position will be open for applications until August 30, 2019, and we will interview predominantly at the end of the summer with the anticipated start date in September.