At CoLab Software, we empower engineering teams to build the future, faster. Our first product is a cloud-based design review and issue tracking platform developed specifically for the workflow of manufacturing teams using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. We're growing, and are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern to join our team.
- Building upon the current Python Flask JS stack to implement customer facing feature requests, bug fixes, code refactors, etc.
- Researching, evaluating and contributing to the planning of high level architecture and design decisions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- Helping prioritize and story point development tasks
- Contributing to company and product vision, ideation and planning.
The following skills are preferred but certainly not required to be able to apply for the position. If you have interest in CoLab Software and believe you can learn quickly, please apply.
- Previous experience with an SPA framework such as ReactJS would be an asset
- Previous experience with test automation or UI testing would be an asset
Why Join CoLab?
- Join a startup that is set to rapidly expand and begin developing innovative products
- Develop software that you can be proud to showcase
- Express your own creative input in the design and implementation of features being pushed to users on a regular basis
- Competitive compensation, and opportunity to own shares of the company
- Be at the forefront of online collaboration in the Computer Aided Design industry
- Enjoy exciting employee perks and benefits like free coffee and snacks, standing desks, health and dental insurance, frequent team lunches, Friday socials and other events
- Opportunity to learn and grow faster than anywhere else