Coinsource is the largest global owner/operator of Crypto Financial Kiosks (e.g. Bitcoin ATMs). Coinsource’s primary market is the underbanked and underserved population that require another avenue for transacting every day purchases. However, rest assured there is much more to us than what is seen on our website currently; that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Nonetheless, as our first Senior User Interface Designer, we are excited to have your unique experiences and creative genius help take us to the next level!
As a Senior User Interface Designer for Coinsource, you will participate in a wide variety of projects that help bring crypto to many locations around the world. From physical financial services kiosks, such as ATMs, to company product websites, mobile apps, SaaS products, and everything else in between. You will work closely with the product team to bring innovative ideas to life and revitalize existing products.
This role is primarily for the following:
- You’ve been tasked with creating or revitalizing company identities before.
- You’re not afraid to own the creative process and coordinate with relevant teams or parties as needed to drive your vision.
- You have previous startup/upstart experience (as in worked for one; not your own)
- You have a portfolio that you can share which highlights professionally paid experience.
- You’re located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Dallas/Fort Worth area (or want to relocate to DFW).
- You have a lifelong passion for all things design and have meticulous attention to detail (“That’s one pixel off right there!” J).
- You have a clear understanding of when and how to use standard user-centered design methodologies.
- You have fantastic creative acumen.
The following is expected of you:
- Concept and design with strong visual impact for projects that range from brand and visual identity to UI/UX.
- Create deliverables to communicate your designs, such as wireframes, site maps, user journeys, flows, visual comps, prototypes, production assets, functional specs, mood boards, etc.
- Own the creative process and brainstorming all the way to production.
- You can build wireframes quickly and stitch together low-quality prototypes to demonstrate your story or ideas to the team.
- Work with project leads, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to create beautiful and easy to use UIs.
- Active participation in design communities; staying up to date with the newest designs and UX trends and how they can be applied to better various projects.
- Experienced with one or more various tools such as Avocado, Invision, Sketch, XD, AI, Figma, etc.
- Able to work well with agile/lean teams.
- Overall professional experience should be at least 3-5+ years.
- BS/MS in Interface Design or related field.
- Strong portfolio showing creativity, UX design interfaces, and showcasing a breadth of styles and approaches.
- Mastery of mockup and design software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Figma, Avocode, Sketch, Invision, etc. and advanced knowledge of Powerpoint/Keynote.
- Core understanding of UI/UX usability principles and guidelines.
- Strong grasp and demonstration of graphic/web design principles related to layout, spatial reasoning, and typography.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program
- Free snacks