Coinsource is the largest global owner/operator of Crypto Financial Kiosks (e.g. Bitcoin ATMs). Coinsource’s primary market is the underbanked and underserved population that require another avenue for transacting every day purchases. However, rest assured there is much more to us than what is seen on our website currently; that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
As a Software Engineer for Coinsource, you will participate in a wide variety of projects that help bring crypto to many locations around the world. From physical financial services kiosks, such as ATMs, to company product websites, mobile apps, SaaS products, and everything else in between. You will work closely with various teams to bring innovative ideas to life and revitalize existing products.
Does this sound like you?
- You play well with others. Of course, we can’t always be best friends with everyone, but you’re a natural for getting along with people and others feel that way about you too (that’s key!). Though you may get upset with someone, those issues fall off like water on a duck’s back.
- You might be a new grad or someone still working on accumulating some years, but you got spunk, skills, knowledge that is just waiting for the right time to bloom and share with the world.
- You believe you could accomplish anything so long as you had adequate time.
- You’re a creative problem solver and often come up with innovative solutions.
- You want to make a difference and don’t want to be just another cog in the wheel.
- You’re the type of person that genuinely prefers to help out where others are weak and you’re also always open to accepting help with your own weaknesses. You understand no one is perfect.
- You’re located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Dallas/Fort Worth area (or want to relocate to DFW).
The following is expected of you:
- Building or improving various micro-services, applications, back-end, front-end, middleware, or anything else in-between within your capability and understanding through code and tests.
- Take part in research, development, system design, and application development.
- Participating in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Must be a team player with commitment to success.
- Creative thinker and problem solver-personality.
- Able to work well with agile/lean teams.
- Overall professional experience should be at least 2 years.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject, or relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various design patterns.
- Solid understanding and application of core principles of OO design.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- General Linux knowledge and experience.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
The following generous benefits package is provided:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program
- Free snacks