Headquartered in Austin, Texas, CognitiveScale builds industry-specific augmented intelligence software for financial services, healthcare, and digital commerce markets. Built on its Cortex augmented intelligence platform, the company’s products help enterprises leverage AI and Blockchain technology to increase user engagement, improve decision-making, and deploy self-learning and self-assuring business processes.
Our clients include multiple Global 500 organizations around the world and we have formed strategic go-to-market and technology partnerships with IBM, Microsoft, and Deloitte. We have been named among AI leaders in prominent research and publications including Fortune’s Top 50 companies leading the AI Revolution.
As a CognitiveScale Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving machine intelligence solutions into a territory, calling on the largest companies in the U.S. to help transform their business. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. We offer a very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential. This is an exciting opportunity to shape our sales organization with your enterprise sales skills.
Sales Executives will:
- Work with the world’s most influential enterprises to transform business operations with cognitive computing
- Qualify accounts as needed to determine sales opportunities and identify additional contacts/buyers
- Manage the sales engagement from initial contact through agreement, signing, and transition to implementation team
- Additional efforts include:
- Prospecting and lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Land and expand new customer relationships
- Successfully sold to the largest Telecommunications, Media, and Technology institutions in the South/Southeast U.S. territory.
- 7+ years of enterprise solution software sales experience selling applications, analytics, AI or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to articulate the executive conversation and sell to C-Level and across business units
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.