Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing coding bootcamps in the US? Coding Dojo is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and driven Community Manager who is hungry to support the accelerated growth in our newest market – Chicago, IL
As a key member of the Chicago dojo team, you will have a direct impact on growing brand awareness for the company, and in turn facilitating the growth of our campus by increasing our student base. You are expected to strategically identify and engage prospective student audiences, problem solve creatively, develop deep relationships with community groups, and drive results.
You must be passionate about learning and enjoy community outreach, comfortable in front of large groups, with the ability to work with individuals on a one on one basis. This position wears many hats, most importantly understanding that a commitment to a coding bootcamp is a big one and that no question is too small, student success is our priority.
What you’ll get to do…
- Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
- Build partnerships with key Influencers within your local community
- Plan and participate in student enrollment activities including open houses, recruiting events, orientation programs and presentations.
- Work closely with prospective students, answer questions regarding enrollment, financial aid, career development support, curriculum or other student services, and help to remove obstacles in the decision making process.
- Provide post-event evaluation and reporting on effectiveness to make recommendations for improvements.
- Advise students and alumni of upcoming classes and events, and facilitate feedback to consistently improve our program offerings.
- Take ownership for accomplishing various assigned projects and exploring opportunities to enhance the admission process and student programs.
What you’ll bring…
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle in an environment where people success and relationships are keys to that success (academia, recruiting, events, etc.…)
- Exceptional relationship building skills - a strong listener with exceptional customer service skills and proven past experiences supporting programs geared towards students and/or prospective clients.
- A connection with the local Chicago technology scene.
- A deep passion for helping others achieve their goals.
- The ability to accurately update data, see insights and make suggestions for improvement.
- The ability to meet and exceed assigned goals and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Attention to detail and proven experiences owning projects from start to finish.
- Fast learner and the ability to work under pressure, there is always something new happening at Coding Dojo.
- Technical aptitude and/or bootcamp experience a big plus!
Our team members come from all walks of life, we want to know what makes you exceptional!