As a key member of the Dallas Dojo team, you will have a direct impact on growing brand awareness for the company, and in turn facilitating the growth of our campus by increasing our student base. You are expected to work with the Community Manger to strategically identify and engage prospective student audiences, problem solve creatively, develop relationships with community groups, and drive results.This role will start off in a part-time capacity with the intent to hire someone one full-time.
You must be passionate about learning and enjoy community outreach, comfortable in front of large groups, with the ability to work with individuals on a one on one basis. This position wears many hats, most importantly understanding that a commitment to a coding bootcamp is a big one and that no question is too small, student success is our priority.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
- Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
- Build partnerships with key Influencers within your local community
- Plan and participate in student enrollment activities including open houses, recruiting events, orientation programs and presentations.
- Work closely with prospective students, answer questions regarding enrollment, financial aid, career development support, curriculum or other student services, and help to remove obstacles in the decision making process.
- Provide post-event evaluation and reporting on effectiveness to make recommendations for improvements.
- Advise students and alumni of upcoming classes and events, and facilitate feedback to consistently improve our program offerings.
- Take ownership for accomplishing various assigned projects and exploring opportunities to enhance the admission process and student programs.
- Coding Dojo Dallas is Texas Workforce Commission certified, which means you will assist in local compliance measurements to ensure we are running our business in lines with state regulations.
- In 4-6 months, you would have gained a significant amount of sales and community management experience to add to your personal portfolio! Ideally, you'll stay with us and transition into a full-time Career Manager, Admissions Advisor, or Sales Representative, depending on your interests and should there be a position available.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
All candidates must have proficient communication skills. Additionally, please ensure you meet or exceed at least one of the following:
- Bachelors degree
- Associates degree, in addition to two (2) years of relevant work experience within the past ten (10) years
- Secondary education certificate of completion
MONTHLY EVALUATIONS PRIOR TO PROMOTION
- 3-6 months part-time before coming on in a full-time capacity.