Coder builds developer tools that power engineers at some of the world’s greatest companies. Coder’s mission is to accelerate the workflow of software engineers by harnessing the power of the cloud. When you can remove the limitations of the local machine, limited computation and centralized file system, it opens the door to powerful workflow improvements
As our Developer Advocate you will drive strategies for Coders Product and Engineering teams by understanding the communities involved with our products. You will aid in the research needed to ensure that our products are built to provide the best possible user and developer experiences. Alternatively, you will promote and build Coders community by raising product awareness and inspiration to enable the best possible user and developer experiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to help define the migration road map, market positioning, and program initiatives
- Deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions to drive adoption
- Create tech talks, live streams, white papers and tutorials about Coders emerging technologies and industry developments
- Gain industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Maintain working knowledge of peer and competitor products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience developing software
- 3 years of experience in programming in Go
- 3 years of technical pre-sales experience/technical product marketing
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- You have the make-up and drive to evolve into a sales leader as the company expands
- You are looking to grow professionally
- You are excited to get your hands dirty and help build an important company
- Tech start experience
Team and Culture
Coder is a Series A startup undergoing rapid growth. As a company, we celebrate an inclusive, social, and creative environment. We work hard and take things personally, we do so because we are passionate about what we are building, not because someone told us to. We encourage each other to cover our desks with their quirky collectibles, hop on one of the office skateboards to the break room, to bond over ping pong, to wear what they feel expresses themselves, and to otherwise be ourselves.
We know we perform our best when we can contribute at a high level. At Coder, we work on cutting-edge technology while having a direct impact on the product. This approach has generated a high level of mutual respect, close kinship, and personal investment in the success of the company. Put another way, the Coder team values harmony, hard work, and high quality products.