Locations Available: AUSTIN TX, USA
Coder.com is building a full featured cloud based development suite. Our initial product is our Cloud Based IDE, which removes the inefficiencies of local machines. Our mission is to become the industry standard in software development through the passing of excellence from our team to our product. As a C/C++ Engineer you will build high performance servers, GRPC services, and working with distributed technologies, linux containerization, open-source software to create a suite of software development tools that will change the face of software development.
What You’d Do
- Build high performance servers
- Build HTTP services
- Build Linux containerization tangential software
- Building distributed systems and data
- Contributing to our open source dependencies
- A strong understanding of C, or C++.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- A strong understanding of Google Cloud
- Experience building highly available services
- Experience with GRPC
- Experience with microservice architecture
- GitHub, BitBucket, or other code sharing profiles
Technologies you will be working with
- Google Cloud
- Linux containerization
- Service oriented architecture
Information we’d like to see
Qualities we like to see
- Passion for what you do
- A drive to succeed
- Pride in your work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Free Daily Restaurant Catered Lunch
- Flexible Start Time 9am-10am
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision
- Enthusiast Level Workstations
Already in Austin:
We would love to have you in our office! Located just east of downtown Austin, our office offers a relaxed atmosphere with daily catered lunches, a fully stocked fridge, a lounge area and your choice of a Windows, Mac or Linux machine with enthusiast level peripherals.
Working At Coder
Coder is a fast growing company made up of passionate and driven people who believe in making a great company in the most traditional sense. We are building out our team in response to the public launch of our product. We believe in a employee driven workplace with an atmosphere that promotes teamwork and success.We currently have 20+ employees, and believe in letting our product and its applications speak for itself.
Job Type: Full-time