Locations Available: AUSTIN TX, USA
Coder.com is building a full-featured cloud-based development suite. Our initial product is our Cloud Based IDE, which removes the inefficiencies of local machines. Our mission is to create industry standard software development tools through the passing
of excellence from our team to our product. As a Reliability Engineer, you would be creating software and corresponding policy to ensure our services are functional, reliable, online and fully feature-realized.
What You’d Do
- Identify reliability issues and bugs with QA.
- Develop automated monitoring and fault recovery solutions.
- Work closely with product management to determine availability expectations.
- Create and implement policy to around maximizing availability.
- A strong understanding of one of Go, C, or C++.
- A strong understanding of how and why software fails.
- A strong understanding of Linux.
- A good understanding of software testing.
- A good understanding of Google Cloud.
- A good understanding of Linux containerization (Including Docker).
- A passion for creating highly available software.
Information we want to see
- A recent code example via github or a portfolio.
Qualities we like to see
- Passion for what you do.
- A drive to succeed.
- Pride in your work.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Free Daily Restaurant Catered Lunch
- Flexible Start Time 8am-10am
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision
- Enthusiast Level Workstations
Working At Coder
Coder is a fast growing company made up of passionate and driven people who believe in making a great company in the most traditional sense. We are building out our team in preparation for the public launch of our product. We believe in an employee-driven workplace with an atmosphere that promotes teamwork and success. We currently have 20+ employees and believe in letting our product and its applications speak for itself.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $87,000 to $167,000 /year